PLH Communications, LLC, is a minority/woman-owned company formally incorporated in the Commonwealth of Virginia in 2012. Patricia L. Hall is a senior consultant for proposal development and marketing communications with more than 20 years of professional experience. This includes:
- More than 20 years of work as a professional writer and editor
- Work as a writer for The Miami Herald and publicist for Smithsonian Magazine as well as for several other publications (freelance)
- Experience on more than 100 large proposals (RFPs/RFIsnew proposals, recompetes, task order responses) for large Federal contractors and smaller 8(a) companies; proposals for Federal, state, and commercial clients
- Onsite Federal experience (as employee or contractor) at U.S. Department of Transportation, U.S. House of Representatives, Customs and Border Protection, and U.S. Army
- Experience leading large national communications efforts for major nonprofit/trade associations
- Formal training (BS in journalism, MA in English)
- Active member in Association of Proposal Management Professionals – National Capital Chapter (APMP-NCA)
- PROPOSALS: writing, editing, section/volume management, past performance, interviewing, resume tailoring, editorial coaching and training
- MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS/PR: website content, brochures/marketing collateral, internal/employee communications, newsletters
- BUSINESS COMMUNICATIONS: corporate correspondence, sales letters/work bids, resume review and editing, executive bio development, property management communications (newsletters, tenant communications, etc.)
- SOCIAL MEDIA: Facebook page administration, Facebook community building, Facebook ad campaigns, Twitter posts, etc.
Our affiliates (see the Resources page) likewise are highly experienced in their fields and can provide a list of their strong credentials upon request.